1) How can I trust the quality of the tours and services that I buy from This is Vietnam! Tours? This is Vietnam Tours is a local travel company which is lead by a young, professional and enthusiastic team. We just want to give you the best services in Vietnam, so that you can enjoy the best your traveling time here. Our organization has selected a team of experienced tour operators, tour leaders, tour guides, drivers and partners... who are all qualified, responsible, smiley and have many years working in the travel business and hospitality to keep our service level difference to many others. For all those, we have a lot of beautiful customers who review us on Tripadvisor, Facebook, .. For many excellent reviews
2) How do I book and pay for my services? Once you have found a tour/ services that you would like to book, please click on fill in your booking details (the departure date that you would like to go, the package, the number of people, your full name, nationality, email address and any special requests). Once we confirm the availability, we will send you an email to confirm and our payment policy information. With this, you can choose your prefer payment method and pay us. With tour bookings, you DO NOT need to pay total in advance, we just need 30% for Deposit, to ensure that you use our services.
3) What is the booking process? The booking process is represented through 5 steps below: Step 1: Check Rates Fill in the numbers of adults, children and infants of your group, enter your departure date and send the request to us, our consultant will advise you the most update on your request prices and availability. Step 2: Book Extra Services This step meets your needs in booking optional services like transfer, visa, kayaking or other interesting activities related to your current booking. Tips: Don't forget to book hotels, tours together in this step! It's a smart way to get more savings. Step 3:Submit Booking Here you can review, add or remove your booking items, complete and submityour booking form. Our travel consultant will get in contact with you within 24hours to inform about the service availability & payment. Step 4: Confirm Availability & Deposit 1. Check availability : After receiving your booking request, our consultant will check the availability of the services. If the services are available, our consultant will send you a payment link for the deposit by email, otherwise we will give you some alternative suggestions. Notice: our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don't receive our response in one working day. 2. Deposit: After receiving the payment link in the email sent from our consultant, please make the deposit as soon as possible to secure your booking. When we receive your deposit payment, our consultant will reserve the services for your booking as following: If all of the services are reserved successfully, we will send you a Confirmation Email including the deposit invoice and other useful information If the services are fully booked and are not available, we will inform you and suggest other options. In case you no longer want to book these services, we will refund all of the deposit amount. Notice: Your booking will NOT be confirmed until we send you the Confirmation email. The remaining balance can be paid later - before departure date. For some urgent bookings or special types of promotion, 100% of the total cost will be required. Step 5: Final Payment The full payment must be made before your departure date. The exact deadline will be confirmed by our travel consultant depending on each service you booked. The remaining balance can be paid by Cash (VND, USD, AUD, EUR) or by credit card. For the customers who're going to stay in Hanoi, we are able to setup a direct meeting to collect the final payment. Notice: Payment by cash on arrival is only applied for trips starting from Hanoi and the arrival date is before the payment deadline (confirmed by our travel consultant). All currencies are exchanged by local rate.
4) What if I need to cancel or change my itinerary ? We allow you to change your dates, if needed, at no additional cost as long as you give sufficient advance notice and availability exists. Cancellations of the tours usually involve a cancellation fee, which depends on how far in advance that you cancel. For each tour, the cancellation and change policies depend on the status of services providing. Please inquire directly for the change or cancellation policy for any particular tour.
5) Do you offer longer or more customized tours ? We do arrange day tours, long and short packages and customize tour is also the strength of our tour product. Tours on our site www.thisisvietnamtours.com are popular tours which can be changed or customized for your needs. If you have questions about a particular tour or would like a longer or more customized tour, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and our travel experts will help you find your best travel itinerary.
6) What if I have special needs for the tour ? If you have any special requirements – for instance, if you have a large group or young children, or you have infants or the olds in your group, or if you are handicapped or have physical limitations, any special transportation needs, or if you are vegetarian or have other food allergies – please let us know in advance, we can work with both you and the service provider ( restaurant, hotels, transportation ...) to ensure that we can meet your needs.
7) How can I book a hotel / resort/ homestay with This is Vietnam! Tours? Simply select the accommodation in which you would like to stay (email or call us with your requests and we will make recommendations). Once you have selected a hotel, please fill out all customer and payment information, as well as any special requests. We will confirm the availability of the hotel, and send you payment details as with tour booking.
8) When do I need to pay for hotel / resort booking? All hotel/ resort reservations must be paid in advance and immediately after booking the hotel/resort. We cannot hold hotel/resort bookings without payment. We accept payment through credit card online, so it’s easy for you to send us the Deposit, to hold your hotel/resort bookings. If you are paying by credit card online, your credit card will not be billed until after we confirm the availability of the hotel. A 30% Deposit in advance is requested and the rest will have to settle 07 days before check-in date.
9) Can I make a reservation for someone else? Yes, you can make a reservation for someone else. Simply fill in the name of the guest for the booking and your contact details. You can also pay by cash, or bank transfer for someone else. However, you cannot make a payment for someone else using credit card. The name on the credit card must match the name of the guest.
10) How do I know my reservation is confirmed? After you make an online booking, we will follow up with you to confirm availability and confirm the booking. Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive this follow-up email.
11) I am not ready to book right now, what should I do? For hotels, in order to make a booking and hold a room, you must confirm and pay immediately. Unfortunately, we cannot hold a hotel booking for you without payment. For tours, as tours are related to hotels booking. We will need you 30% for Deposit. This amount is to cover our costs if you cancel the tour. Almost is for cancelation charges of hotels/resorts.
12) Can I make payment for someone else using a credit card? Unfortunately we can not accept this payment method for someone else using credit card. The name on the credit card must match the name of the guest. However, you can pay for someone else using bank transfer.
13) What currency your prices are in? All of the prices on our website are in US Dollar.
14) Do you accept credit card? Yes, We accept Mastercard, Visa Card and American Express, and, it can be settle payment by credit card online.
15) How many payment methods do you offer and what are they? There are 3 payment methods that you can do when you book with us: Cash, Bank transfer, and Secure VTCPay online payment.
16) Do you have electronic air tickets ? Very few of the airlines in Vietnam offer electronic ticket. If an electronic ticket is available, we will issue an electronic ticket instead of a paper ticket, unless a paper ticket is specifically requested by the customer. Electronic tickets will be emailed to the customer.
17) I just received my flight ticket and there is a problem with it. What should I do? Please contact our customer service team immediately. If your flight is less than 48 hours from the time that you receive the ticket, please contact a customer service representative directly by phone at +84 94345 7505. If the flight is more than 48 hours from the time that you receive the ticket, please contact us by phone or email at email@example.com
18) What happens if I make an airline booking and then do not confirm or pay? When you make an airline booking, we can hold the booking for a limited period of time, which depends on the availability of the flight and the airline. If we have not received confirmation from you after two emails or faxes, we will automatically cancel the booking. If you confirm the booking but arrange to issue and pay the ticket later, we will inform you of the deadline for payment. If you do not make payment before this deadline, the booking will be automatically cancelled.
19) When is the best time to travel to Vietnam? May to July are the hottest and humid period of time in Ho Chi Minh City and other provinces in the south of Vietnam. The dry season runs from November to April, and the rainy season lasts from May to October. In the north, the wet season is from May to September while the period of time from December to March is the driest of the year.
20) Who are our guide on your tour arrangements? Positive feedbacks from our clients have proved our right policy of employing local people as tourist guides. Our guides are young, open-minded, qualified and enthusiastic people who can meet your travel needs and provide you - the travelers with an overview of local history and culture. They are also curious about foreign cultures and keen on cultural exchange with visitors. They are there to make your trip successful and unforgettable.
21) What does This is Vietnam! Tours do for Responsible Travel? We highly commit to provide you with a friendly environment operation. "Environmentally, culturally and socially responsible" is our style of travel services, called 'Responsible Travel'. It involves working closely with local people and, where possible, training local people as trip guides and staffs about the ways to protect the environment and decisions that affect their future. Our mission is to conserve the areas we visit, keep them intact & undestroyed by tourism and bring positive benefits to local communities.
22) Are there any hidden costs or extra charges? Most of our tours include all transportation, meals, accommodations and much of the arrangements and services you will need. Therefore, you are a little likely to pay extra costs or charges. Please refer to our inclusion & exclusion portions to find further information about it. With our high-quality services and competitive prices, our holidays are truly worth your money.
23) More Question? Please feel free to Contact Us and let us know your questions or concerns. We will try our best to give you the best advice possible. Thank you so much for your great support to This is Vietnam! Tours!